theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Classic car addition?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PamelaVermons

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Ford Mustang..I just love my car it is truly amazing.
MikeR
ALPI
ALPI

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allard looks amazing!

Highlight of Ford so far - asked to take part in local car show - parked in a graveyard amongst the tombstones! Bit weird! http://www.foht.org.uk/Events/2012/CarShow8.php
Anyway, there were some amazing cars there whilst ours is well worn when up close (particularly the interior) and one chap asked me what my plans for it were - I said keep it on the road and take the kids out often. Through the day various kids came along and jumped in. Later on the same chap came back and said "You know, yours is my favourite car here, because it's the one I feel will introduce old cars to more kids than any other" - I rather liked that! Laughing
CharlesM
ALP
ALP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's super. It looks like an old car that children would know and love from books etc. I think it is brilliant to keep these things on the road.

My nieces are now teenagers and I have been instructed not to embarrass them by turning up in an old car. The elder one who is 15 said when she saw my Citroen SM for the first time, in that sincere insincere voice only practised dissimulators have "very nice Uncle Charles" - then sotto voce with feeling "please don't pick me up in it".

I almost re-wrote the will at that point. They are hopeless neo-philes who would much prefer me to have one, brand new shiny thing than the weird collection I have!
MikeR
ALPI
ALPI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PamelaVermons wrote:
I have Ford Mustang..I just love my car it is truly amazing.

Pics?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> My Car All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: