Handling Sytner Complaints

Rather than clog up the General Forum we'll keep these seperate.
Please check here for Frequently asked questions on Road Tax, Security, Running Costs, Insurance Costs etc.
neil
Administrator
Administrator

Handling Sytner Complaints

Post by neil » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Hi All

Matt has asked me to share the following information with you.

Sytner Group is passionate about providing our customers with outstanding levels of service.

Our Group aim is to be famous for delighting our customers, employees, manufacturers and shareholders.’

ALPINA Register members will have their own unique contact regarding any issues where Sytner Dealers are involved,

Sam Prime will personally receive any emails sent by ALPINA owners, and direct them to all necessary parties to ensure the

Highest level of service is being maintained at all times – where rare cases reach a point of no return she has the power to direct serious issues to dealer principals, and Sytner Nottingham.

Sam can be emailed using info@sytner.co.uk

Matt is also making a number of changes to ensure a more consistent experience is found at all dealers.

Thanks

Neil

def90cars
ALPI
ALPI

Post by def90cars » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Interesting...

When i was called by customer srvices and asked about my experienced (which was poor... no surprise) I was told the dealer would call me and sort it out..... that was July.... its now OCtober.. no call.....

Anyway another dealer called on the off chance i was looking to change and my new car will arrive in time for the Alpina to go back.

Loved the car.... hate the "service"
Tony

Love, Care and Performance
www.valveautos.com

ade and liz flint
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ade and liz flint » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:01 pm

I used the supplied link and my enquiry didn't go to Sam in this instance...but to Caroline Weston at Enderby with whom I have had very satisfactory dealings in the past. Hopefully now we'll get somewhere. :!:
Current:
23MY Porsche Macan GTS in Papaya
23MY Cupra Born V3 77kW in Aurora

Previously loved:
ALPINA: E91 B3SBiturbo #127, E92 B3SBiturbo #285, E90 D3Biturbo #097, E85 Roadster S #168 & variety of 'beige' 4 and 6-cyl BMW lumps.
PORSCHE: Macan S, Cayman 981 S, Cayman 981 GTS

mac
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by mac » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:06 am

I think this confirms that Sytner read what is posted on the register!

More importantly are actively trying to act on them!

Let's see if there is an improvement on the (poor) service some people have experienced recently.

Mac.

ade and liz flint
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ade and liz flint » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:15 am

mac wrote:I think this confirms that Sytner read what is posted on the register!

More importantly are actively trying to act on them!

Let's see if there is an improvement on the (poor) service some people have experienced recently.
Actually, Sytner didn't perceive any problems within the Alpina brand ....I got this information during my lengthy chats with them. Therefore, they did not read this forum at all as they knew of no customer service issues with Alpina's. So, this is all new to them. I'm seeing the supplier DP tomorrow about resolving issues properly....I'll feedback as neccessary on here.
Current:

Previously loved:
ALPINA: E91 B3SBiturbo #127, E92 B3SBiturbo #285, E90 D3Biturbo #097, E85 Roadster S #168 & variety of 'beige' 4 and 6-cyl BMW lumps.

mac
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by mac » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi Ade,
Do you really think Sytner would admit to knowing about complaints and then agreeing with someone who has possibly had a complaint that there are others?

Not sure if that makes sense! Hopefully you will know what I mean.

I once passed positive comment on the service I received from Sytner, Sheffield.
I then got a phone call from them.
In short 'Yes I do think they read them'.
Maybe not every post though.
cheers.

Mac.

ade and liz flint
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ade and liz flint » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 pm

mac wrote:Hi Ade,
Do you really think Sytner would admit to knowing about complaints and then agreeing with someone who has possibly had a complaint that there are others?

Not sure if that makes sense! Hopefully you will know what I mean.

I once passed positive comment on the service I received from Sytner, Sheffield.
I then got a phone call from them.
In short 'Yes I do think they read them'.
Maybe not every post though.
cheers.

Mac.
Sytner HQ Genuinely did not know I was having problems at Newport. Since their involvement things are moving .... therefore I do believe they hadn't any real awareness of ALPINA problems...they do know they have problems elsewhere with the BMW-side. They would not have allowed my grumblings to continue if they had known...and mine were tagged onto Jacodas very clear Leicester problem which again no-one from HQ saw on here.
Current:

Previously loved:

mac
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by mac » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Maybe it is only Sytner Sheffield that are being Pro-Active, or is it Re-Active?
Whatever, you know what I mean.
Glad you are getting sorted!
cheers
Mac.

ade and liz flint
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ade and liz flint » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:37 pm

mac wrote:Maybe it is only Sytner Sheffield that are being Pro-Active, or is it Re-Active?
Whatever, you know what I mean.
Glad you are getting sorted!
cheers
Mac.
You may be right, there. They (Sheffield) could be properly on-the-ball for a change...

Hopefully, there'll be a presence on this site soon from HQ as there is on the E90 forum. Then they'll be taking note of comments...we might even then get the parts discount that the E90 forum users get. There you go...see if anyones watching from HQ....

Anyway, hopefully a decent drive down tomorrow, a chat with the DP about ways forward, and we may be there.... 8) [/b]
Current:

Previously loved:

paullindum

Post by paullindum » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 am

If Sam is going to personally answer all e-mails, why is his e-mail address info@...

I tried contacting my local dealer through the web site, and got an auto-response of "we will respond within a few days". BMW/Alpina know how to build excellent cars, but running franchisees is outside their skill set.

Kempy1978

Post by Kempy1978 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 pm

well my experience of Sytner Nottingham was going well unti this morning....

Details to follow once i know if it gets resolved....

Disgruntled
B3S Cab - the hunt is on
Mk5 Golf R32 - FOR SALE
BMW X5 - SOLD
BMW 535D MSport - SOLD
BMW 330 Coupe MSPort - SOLD
Audi A4 1.8T Quattro - SOLD
Ford Mondeo ST220 - SOLD
Honda Civic Type R - SOLD

biturb
A
A

Complaints

Post by biturb » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Is it worth complaining??, i have a few if anyone will listen, though the cars ok so thats a positive...
Smile on impact

ade and liz flint
ALPINA
ALPINA

Re: Complaints

Post by ade and liz flint » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm

biturb wrote:Is it worth complaining??, i have a few if anyone will listen, though the cars ok so thats a positive...
Depends what's up. I've found Matt to be extraordinarily helpful, and he does listen and respond well (where possible - I didn't buy from Notts) to reasoned comments. He can be very helpful and supportive, and if it's a dealer-related issue, he may know who to speak to :wink:
Current:

Previously loved:

biturb
A
A

Re: Complaints

Post by biturb » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:02 pm

ade and liz flint wrote:
biturb wrote:Is it worth complaining??, i have a few if anyone will listen, though the cars ok so thats a positive...
Depends what's up. I've found Matt to be extraordinarily helpful, and he does listen and respond well (where possible - I didn't buy from Notts) to reasoned comments. He can be very helpful and supportive, and if it's a dealer-related issue, he may know who to speak to :wink:
Thanks, its just my experience has been so poor, even filled in the BMW 'how was things' email with all the problems and nothing!!!

I shall have another Alpina but not from Oldbury.....just want to inform someone so thay have a chance to sort it out....
Smile on impact

Philrose
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by Philrose » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 pm

I have used Sytner Solihull for many years - family have bought about 10 cars from them over the years and rarely had any issues and non gone unresolved.
Servicing can be a bit expensive and use a local Indie NCB Autokraft in Earlswood.
Wonder if he does Alpinas.
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."

"Never trade luck for skill."

Alpina D3BT - no 364 - Wifeys
Alpina B3S BT cabrio no 235 - Mine
Yes, we have one each