Maintaining the strength of the Alpina Brand

Rather than clog up the General Forum we'll keep these seperate.
Please check here for Frequently asked questions on Road Tax, Security, Running Costs, Insurance Costs etc.
Ian J
AL
AL

Post by Ian J » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:46 am

Grant wrote:a young lady stoofed her car into the back of my 1 year old 3 series
Is that a Wiltshire term :lol:
Ian

Grant
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by Grant » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:08 am

Are you sure it's not a sewing machine he is going to show you :lol:
Don't eat yellow snow.
Grant

Currently: D3 Saloon #254 Montego Blue & E46 SE Conv Mystic Blue

Scott25
AL
AL

Post by Scott25 » Sun May 04, 2008 10:40 pm

I too am very new here, and have a D3 on order, due within the next 2 weeks. I ordered because a colleague in another division had one and on seeing it the question was "what the bloody hell is that and how did you get it....?
On our car scheme the D3 is the only Alpina even remotely affordable, and even then it is £75 per month more personal contribution than a 320D MSport! Reason given by the lease co were, smaller discount and residuals!!!! But I still ordered it because every man and his dog in our office has a 320D Msport and most of them will suffer the "wow" factor when they see mine, and then be even more miffed when they find out there's none left and they can't have one!! I fully expect to try to now get another 3 series based ALpina in 3 years time when the lease on the new arrival is up which will be a more expensive one than the current D3 so that then is progress to a more expensive car.

Even if there are 500 D3's in the UK, thats still pretty exclusive is it not??

Chas
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by Chas » Mon May 05, 2008 10:33 am

Scott25 wrote:Reason given by the lease co were, smaller discount and residuals!!!!
I hope you have a purchase option on it at the end of the period - could be very profitable if they don't know how to value it. :wink: