Thats right the 'slightly less often than weekly' caption competition....
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:38 am
- Location: Leicestershire, UK
That is the new option avaiable for the all-road Alpina from 2010 winter season!
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:23 pm
- Location: Motown UK
The latest 120CCXR Coneigsegg sports car?
61 Octavia vRS Estate 170PS 6MT in Candy White
- Posts: 998
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:42 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Michael Fish's weather forecast car!!
Cones are open today so 'It's going to be sunny'
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:59 pm
- Location: S.Wales
How to have the Cherry and the bun....or cone...!
Merc C250CDi Sport Plus Est
- D3 BT Saloon #216
- E92 320d MSport
- E92 330i MSport (courtesy of BMW UK)
- E92 320i MSport
- E90 320d SE
- Posts: 4162
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:58 pm
- Location: West Sussex
You've been CONED mate, but there is no need to PINE
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:56 pm
- Location: Surrey
The car had been stood so long waiting for the weekly caption competition to end that, well you can see the result for yourself
B3 Bi Turbo Coupe, Alpina Blue (#205) - SOLD Feb 11
Vauxhall Meriva VXR - family "sprint'a'round"
1987 Lotus Esprit Turbo Limited Edition 15/21
Porsche Cayman S - SOLD Dec 08
B10 V8S Saloon (#132) - SOLD April 07
- Posts: 1392
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 pm
- Location: Scunthorpe
On a mission to burn as much fossil fuel as possible before it runs out.
- Posts: 7019
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:16 pm
- Location: Nottingham, UK
And the winner is....
dellboy 1959 wrote:I bet the wife won't nag me anymore to SPRUCE the car up