ALPINA STRIPES KIT

For Sale section - not Cars - please add them to the register. This is for parts

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

Printingsolutions

ALPINA STRIPES KIT

Post by Printingsolutions » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi Everyone
I'm new on this forum but I have a lot of experience in printing house. I have done a lot of Alpina stickers on my local market. I can supply stripes for ALPINA cars. This is NOT ORIGINAL stickers (originals costs about 290 EURO) but I cut it from the best ORACAL 951 PREMIUM CAST FILM.
I can supply stickers for:
3 series: E21, E30, E36, E46, E90, E91, E92
5 series: E34, E39, E60
7 series: E32, E38, E65
8 series: E31
Every vehicle body type: coupe, sedan, cabrio, combi
The most frequently selected colours is:
090 Silver grey metallic
093 Anthracite metallic
704 Black metallic
905 Grey metallic
091 Gold metallic
071 Grey
but remember that You can choose from 145 colours pallete which is shown here: http://www.orafol.com/gp/europe/en/supp ... emium-cast
(Not every foil is available in short term - please ask for details)

What You get in package?
Stripes for left side, right side, front bumper (with ALPINA logo), trunk
Some spare stripes to practise application
Manual for labelling

If You want stripes for your car please send me PM for details. I will try to reply in max 24hrs

Here is technical datasheet of ORACAL 951 PREMIUM CAST FILM:http://www.orafol.com/tl_files/content/ ... -eu-en.pdf

This is real photo presenting example stickers for E46 ALPINA B3 3.3 SEDAN in 091 GOLD METALLIC colour:

pukar
ALP
ALP

Post by pukar » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:14 pm

hi, just a couple of questions, the rear section don't not look right to me, and are you sure the angles should be so sharp, i thought they were more rounded?

is this the same design for every model as they did differ?

Printingsolutions

Post by Printingsolutions » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Hi
What exact part don't look correct? I compared it with original catalog but the pictures quality is quite poor
http://www.thealpinaregister.com/downlo ... aparts.pdf
Design is different for each car and body type. This one on the photo is for E46 sedan

pukar
ALP
ALP

Post by pukar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:10 am

take another look at the rear quarter...i don't mean to be mean, but attention to detail is so important with this sort of thing. did you have an original set to get the thickness and curves right or did you go just by a picture? how much would a set for this car cost out of interest?

Printingsolutions

Post by Printingsolutions » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Do You have good quality photo of E46 with original stripes for compare?

taffy223
A
A

Post by taffy223 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:25 am

It would be nice to see these particular stripes applied on a few different cars to see how they look.
Is this something Joe Bloggs can fit himself or does it require expierience so it does not look like a dogs dinner

SPA69
ALPIN
ALPIN

Post by SPA69 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:45 am

Just to give you some idea how accurate these stripes are compared to an original deco kit using a scale 1 to 10 I would give them a 4.

Now you may say I'm being a bit harsh and I apologise for that but if you are going to try and reproduce a product then one should put the time and money in yourself to make sure your product is of a good quality.

I can't question the quality of the vinyl being used but the stripes them self are all wrong...Angles, stripe thickness, ALPINA logos to big, rear quarter sections don't look right I won't say anymore.

As you all know I've been supplying deco kits for sometime now with not one complaint. I can't remember how many hours I spent and still now I tweak things a little to get my kits spot on.

Now I'm always up for some healthy competition that's what makes the world go round but I do believe you get what you pay for.

I wish this seller all the best.

I will say no more on this thread and won't get bought into any arguments that may come from my post. This is a public forum for people to read and the above is only my opinion.
Simon
E90 B3s BiTurbo Coupe
E46 B3s Saloon # 062
E30 C2 2.7
E30 325 Touring
E46 330ci Sport SOLD
Rover SDi V8
E36 M3 EVO SOLD
E34 535i SOLD

HiteshG24

Re: ALPINA STRIPES KIT

Post by HiteshG24 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:07 am

Hello buddy

I have just come across this thread, I have a Alpina b3 3.0 coupe which I would like to have decals added. It’s Mauritius blue so will be keen to buy a set of the sliver ones.

Please can you advise how I can place an order?

Do you happen to also provide service where you can also fit the decals?

Thanks

H

Marc.l

Re: ALPINA STRIPES KIT

Post by Marc.l » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:13 pm

Hi looking for a set in silver for a E34. Can you pm me price please and delivery price to 1) uk 2) Philippines