The place to talk about ALPINAs.
e.g. News, Reviews, Insurance, Warranties, Running Costs, Sightings, general questions etc.
Moderators: Charles, neil, D4
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:21 pm
- Location: POLAND Gniezno
My B5s was sold
Here's a worthy successor:
Alpina B5 Biturbo nr.256
year prod. 12/2012
milage: 73000 km
- Posts: 4010
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:22 am
- Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincs
One word .....wow
What a lovely car
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:11 am
- Location: Aberdeenshire
Congratulations on your replacement, a very nice looking car................
B3s Bi-Turbo Tourer
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm
- Location: Worksop, Notts.
That really is a Stunner, nice choice
E46 B3 3.3 ALPINA
- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 am
Last edited by E24man
on Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 am
- Location: UK/Denmark
Stunning! Love the colour combination.. very classy.
What is it like driving compared to the B5S?
B5 Touring (now sold)| 360 Modena| Granturismo S | Smart4two
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:52 pm
- Location: Aberdeen
Great colour combination. Very sophisticated. Bet that goes like stink, too
Bluewater D3 BT Touring - Soon
MNR Vortx Fireblade - Race car
- Posts: 673
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:06 pm
- Location: Borehamwood
That is a stunning replacement.
B3 E46 no.265
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:30 pm
- Location: Tyne and wear
That just made me naturally moist.
That colour combination is very classy.
D5 number 21
D3MT number 284 (gone but will be sadly missed)
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 pm
- Location: Surrey
I do like the colour.
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:58 pm
- Location: Farnham, Surrey
So, so shiny.
Well played Grabowski Potega.
2000 E39 B10 3.3 Touring #10
1993 Eunos Roadster
1993 Saab Turbo 900 Ruby Edition
Gone but not forgotten: Ford Escort Mk 2 1600 Sport, Alfasud, Saab 900 GLS, Saab 900 Turbo (8v), MB W124 E320 Sportline Estate, Honda Accord 1.8S 6th Gen
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:06 pm
- Location: Cradley (Blackcountry)
E39 V8s (043)
- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 pm
- Location: PE12
Fantastic and I love that colour ..
B6 convertible 4.4 black with silver decals .
B5 saloon 4.4 black with silver decals .
- Posts: 1045
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:42 pm
- Location: Worcestershire
Great looking car, congratulations.
Subaru Outback 3.0
E64 B6s #100 Cabriolet