B3S Pricing?

The place to talk about ALPINAs.
e.g. News, Reviews, Insurance, Warranties, Running Costs, Sightings, general questions etc.

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

Andm99

B3S Pricing?

Post by Andm99 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:26 am

Hi, Im new to these forums and a big BMW/Alpina fan. I was curious as to whether anyone could give me a guestimate of a brand new B3S Coupe or Sedan. If I could import one to the US, then this would be a car I'd probably keep til the day I died given the great base vehicle and the great subtle styling by Alpina and the good amount of power. Any help with this would be appreciated!

neil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by neil » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:24 pm

Welcome to the Forum..

OK UK List price (according to Alpina web site)

BMW ALPINA B3 S Coupe MRRP £ 39,950
BMW ALPINA B3 S Saloon MRRP £ 37,950

not sure of the Euro prices (I'd assume you'd get it direct). A number of people on the Alpina forum of M5board.com have imported Alpinas - so it may be worth posting on their too (M5board.com ALPINA forum)

ALPINA has an official importer in the US although I think they are only importing the Roadster V8 -which is now not being produced... So it may be worth contacting them too ?

Hope you get your dream

Andm99

Post by Andm99 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:45 pm

Thanks for the info, and yeah I tried the M5 boards but didnt get much of a response. I also didnt realize that Alpina had a US Importer. Thanks for the help!