Live from Geneva 2013 - Info, Photos and Videos

The place to talk about ALPINAs.
e.g. News, Reviews, Insurance, Warranties, Running Costs, Sightings, general questions etc.

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

neil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by neil » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 am

Ok guys

Few more updates on the way including full ALPINA debrief of the event - far more indepth info on cars etc.

I've also added all my non-ALPINA photos (Andy's to come)

La Ferrari - most popular car of the show:

The Mclaren P1 second most popular car of the show:

Most controversial cars of the show:

The new Lambo

and this Hamann

My favourite cars of the show ?

Jaguar F Type is damn pretty...

Alfa 4c - apart from front headlights (I tweeted like NHS specs on a supermodel)

Wierdest cars (there are quite a few!) but here's a couple:

The Guigiaro

the ....

Thats a few highlights - loads more to look at:

See them all here:
All our photos from the 83rd Geneva International Motorshow (7th-17th March 2013)

I'll probably be adding a general Geneva report too soon - will let you know when I do.

neil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by neil » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Slight correction on the XD3 - it's was apparently in Deep Sea Blue - asked for full spec confirmations and came up during that !

Lovely colour Deep Sea Blue

dodgyken
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by dodgyken » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:38 pm

They now have the carbon effect wheels on that F-Type - with those wheels now being on the 380ps red one.

However, that 380ps with a good option sheet will see you around the 140,000chf (Swiss prices - so don't convert at the current CHFGBP rate - unless you want to have a heart attack).

A full spec B3 - with lavalina - will set you back 115,000chf - and that is an x-Drive estate - which I wasn't speccing (OK I was) nor reserving a build number (OK I was).

Do you know how many different leather panels need defining on a B3 with lavalina 2?????

I gave up and will make an appointment with Heidegger (plus a test drive) for June