Please help Alpina D3

Got a question about your ALPINA ask it here !
You've got the car now you need to know something, techincal advice, specific questions etc.

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

MPHREMAPS

Please help Alpina D3

Post by MPHREMAPS » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:13 pm

Hi I’m really struggling with my Alpina D3 I have a MAF issue , I’ve purchased a Bosch one going off the info on REALOEM but it was not the same part number as the one I removed from my car , the problem I have is I’m not sure the one fitted is correct either as the guy I purchased the car off didn’t seem to be a car guy and really didn’t care , could anyone please provide me with a part number of the genuine one fitted to their vehichle mines a 2007 Alpina D3 single turbo , any help would be greatly appreciated

Wellsy
ALPI
ALPI

Re: Please help Alpina D3

Post by Wellsy » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:47 am

Hi morning,

Which VIN number did you use on real OEM. Try using the BMW Vin which is the one crossed out on the strut tower or the one in the window. The MAF sensor would be std BMW unit. Or to make sure your getting the correct OEM part go to BMW often I find parts direct from them are not much more than others. Sometimes I go in and ask them to quote me for a part so I get the part number then I can check other sites and see if I can get it cheaper.

A lot of people say Sytner Cotswolds have a really good parts department.
E90 D3 Biturbo 2009 No114
Black with Gold Decals
Piano black interior trim (looking for trim with Gold inlay, watch this space :P )
Upgraded Stereo system