Wow is that a B12 E31 in the showroom? No

It's got so popular I thought it deserved it's own section.... Share your sightings and Photos of ALPINAs and not quite ALPINAs<br/>
nealpina
ALPINA
ALPINA

Wow is that a B12 E31 in the showroom? No

Post by nealpina » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Yesterday went to Sytner Maidenhead - spoke to reception. Then sat down, I then spotted what I thought was a B12, but when I got closer I spotted it wasn't. The car is debaged but it's a 850 CI

I did ask the salesman what's with the mishmash of ALPINA wheels, AC Schnizer, Hartge, and the Powerflow exhaust. He just said the owner put them on the car. I also said when I spotted the ALPINA wheels I thought it was a B12. He said no, I don't think he knew what a B12 was. I presume the car was there because of the 8 series launch

Also I uploaded the photos because it was at a main dealers, if it was elsewhere I don't think I would have bothered because the owner has every right to do what he wants with his car, but unfortunately the car isn’t in showroom specification due to the mishmash
Oscar Wilde & Burkard Bovensiepen: I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

ALPINA B3 3.2 Coupe Switch-Tronic ALPINA Blue
ALPINA B10 3.3 Saloon Manual Mora Metallic

E24man
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by E24man » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:15 pm