theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very nice B3 Bi Turbo at Millbrook CNEX LCV Show 12.Sept.18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Spotted / Busted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rav
ALP
ALP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Very nice B3 Bi Turbo at Millbrook CNEX LCV Show 12.Sept.18 Reply with quote

Very nice Blue B3 Bi Turbo at Millbrook proving ground today. I was at the CNEX LCV (Low carbon vehicles event today and saw this when i left at 15:00. It was good to see a real car after so much Low carbon stuff. I only went as I wanted to see the proving ground.......

Anyone on here?
1999 #032 Alpina B3 3.3 saloon (UK Press Car)
2000 Porsche Boxster S
2007 Audi A6 Avant tdi
ade and liz flint
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Very nice B3 Bi Turbo at Millbrook CNEX LCV Show 12.Sept Reply with quote

Rav wrote:
I was at the CNEX LCV (Low carbon vehicles event today and saw this when i left at 15:00. It was good to see a real car after so much Low carbon stuff. I only went as I wanted to see the proving ground......

Any other year you'd have found one of us there in a professional sense. You should have tried some of the EPIC leccy and H2 vehicles they have there: it's fun on the track! Some of those electric vehicles would blow your mind performance-wise. Even the i3 is quick around there.

Ironically, it's what got us into Porsche......they're rather good around that track, and on road Cool

Annual event well worth attending for anyone interested in the future of transportation once fossil-fuelled-at-drive-source are banned.
E91 B3SBiturbo #127
981 Porsche Cayman GTS
Focus STline dog wagon

Previously loved:
ALPINA: E92 B3SBiturbo #285, E90 D3Biturbo #097, E85 Roadster S #168 & variety of 'grey' 4 and 6-cyl BMW lumps.
PORSCHE: Macan S, Cayman 981 S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Spotted / Busted All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: