Original 'Alpina' and 'D3 Biturbo' boot badges for sale

For Sale section - not Cars - please add them to the register. This is for parts

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

Spanny

Original 'Alpina' and 'D3 Biturbo' boot badges for sale

Post by Spanny » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Listed on eBay, those of you who know me on here will know that c. 2 months ago my Alpina was targeted and as well as trying to take the alloys they removed the badges with a screwdriver!

For sale herein is a genuine 'Alpina' and 'D3 Biturbo' boot badge from a BMW Alpina D3 Biturbo (no. 84), with templates.

Long story short, 6 days into owning my new Alpina somebody chose to steal my boot badges in a car park in central Manchester. I had to have the boot resprayed and the original badges replaced - the brand new metal emblems pictured came directly from Sytner Nottingham and Alpina in Munich at a cost of £140 per badge (I know, crazy). The bodyshop subsequently fitted the badges c.2cm too high and I made them replace the badges free of charge but they gave me the previous badges herein to take away.

The badges are a perfect replacement for anyone who needs to either replace the full Alpina badge or replace missing letters from their current badge after a jetwash mishap. I'd recommend using 3M tape for a perfect and secure fit.

Give me a shout if you have any questions - £90 per badge.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/192315688253

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/192315694047

D3 F30 No. 84

vv3bby

Post by vv3bby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:45 am

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I just brought them - i've been after the rear Alpina D3 badges now for months - but only found cheap knock offs!!!!! (and couldn't justify the full cost from BMW)

(you dont realise how happy this has just made me lol) :lol: :P :lol: :P

Spanny

Post by Spanny » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:49 am

Ha ha! Pleasure Steve, good to finally recoup some of my losses in recent months! I'll pop them in the post tomorrow for you.

Do you want the D3 badge too? It's under a separate listing.

Because they've been stuck on before, I'd recommend getting some decent 3m tape or maybe search the forum for advice on sticking the badges down, wouldn't want you to lose a letter. The template will definitely help though, maybe drop Alpina an email and ask them for location measurements.

Enjoy!
D3 F30 No. 84

Sandz

Re: Original 'Alpina' and 'D3 Biturbo' boot badges for sale

Post by Sandz » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:36 pm

Looking for bi turbo boot badge for my B3 if anyone can assist