E39 rear led lights - Photos Added!!

For Sale section - not Cars - please add them to the register. This is for parts

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

skyetripper
ALP
ALP

E39 rear led lights - Photos Added!!

Post by skyetripper » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:42 pm

I have a set of Hella conversion rear lights for a pre-facelift e39 that I've recently removed from my B10. These are the aftermarket / original equipment set from Hella to allow owners of the early models to fit the led 'celis' lights. You can't easily fit the later lights from a facelift car as the aperture is different.

These are fully working, undamaged and are pretty much plug and play although when I removed them it looks like one new mounting hole had been drilled and the mounting panel pushed back very slightly.

The original neoprene seals are slightly damaged but could be re-made quite easily, although from previous experience I would also use some arboseal or similar when mounting the lights anyway. Includes both lights with bulbs, conversion wiring and correct ballasts (mount in spare wheel well using the threaded retainer)

I'm just in process of clearing some unused stuff from my garage so I'm open to a reasonable offer and will post at cost.

Photos below now.. And it's worth mentioning I am open to very low offers - they will be binned if no-one wants them!! I need the space...

Alan

1997 B10 v8 #134
2002 B10 3.3 #261 (Sold)
1973 BMW 2002A
1991 Mini Cooper
1968 Mini Cooper