theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big smile and warm glow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> Charles's Blog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Big smile and warm glow Reply with quote

There I was pulling out from my local One Stop - other convenience stores are available - when I was flagged down by a chap in a big white van who was coming the other way.

As we held up the traffic whilst having a chat - driver's window to driver's window, if you know what I mean - he asked me whether it was my car that he has seen regularly on the M4 for the last few years. Taking a closer look at his van, I recognised the markings and realised that I had blasted past him quite often, so I had to confirm the sightings. He then proceeded to talk warmly about how it must be the only green B3S estate around and how he would still give me "strong money for it" as it was "gorgeous".

As I drove away, I was grinning from ear to ear Very Happy
Renault Grand Espace - not mine but the wife's!
ALPB1033
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is good. Very Happy 6 weeks ago when winter tyres were fitted to the winter wheels, the tyre fitted asked whether I would sell mine as well. Evil or Very Mad He did asked twice in different occasions. Obviously you know the answer. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> Charles's Blog All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: