The RX8 R3

A place for us to discuss the cars we are currently testing before the road test comes out !

Moderator: neil

neil
Administrator
Administrator

The RX8 R3

Post by neil » Wed May 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Nice Black example arrived on monday morning and I've been enjoying it ever since....

KevinB10
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by KevinB10 » Thu May 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Any photos Neil? :)
Kevin

nealpina
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by nealpina » Fri May 22, 2009 9:54 pm

The original RX-8 imo is one of the best cars ever. I like the new rear lights and also that Mazda have only made subtle modifications to an already great car.

Agree we need pictures :lol:
Oscar Wilde & Burkard Bovensiepen: I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

ALPINA B3 3.2 Coupe Switch-Tronic ALPINA Blue
ALPINA B10 3.3 Saloon Manual Mora Metallic

neil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by neil » Tue May 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Photos and review to follow.

The R3 is definitely a great motor - I previously tested the Mk 1 hi & low power versions and the UK only PZ - which was very impressive. For my mind the R3 is taking the PZ improvements and some new styling to give a car which is very good. I've thoroughly enjoyed my 8 days with the car and was sad to see it leave this morning.

I spent last Thursday at Milbrook testing allsorts of motors - including the new 5.2-litre R8 and the Nissan GTR and after all that got back into the Rx8 to drive home and wasn't dissapointed !

N

Petrolhead
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by Petrolhead » Tue May 26, 2009 6:19 pm

neil wrote: I spent last Thursday at Milbrook testing allsorts of motors - including the new 5.2-litre R8 and the Nissan GTR and after all that got back into the Rx8 to drive home and wasn't dissapointed !
Someone's got to do it I suppose...
:lol:

Look forward to the pics and review.
My Website!

"If you don't feel out of control, you're not driving fast enough." - Mario Andretti