theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nealpina.co.uk & nealpina.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General Chit-chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nealpina
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: nealpina.co.uk & nealpina.com Reply with quote

As some people are aware I work fulltime as an IT Network/Server engineer and in my spare time I provide e-mail and website hosting. I needed to purchase several domain names for testing. I have now configured my personal Exchange (e-mail) server with the following domain names: nealpina.co.uk and nealpina.com therefore if anyone does want to e-mail me, you can at oal@nealpina.com and oal@nealpina.co.uk

ALPINA B3 3.2 Coupe Switch-Tronic ALPINA Blue
ALPINA B10 3.3 Saloon Manual Mora Metallic
alpina46
Tourettes Champion
Tourettes Champion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or they could just send you a PM Laughing
B10 V8 #240
118d M Sport
John Cooper Works (sold)
D3 Touring #183(sold)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
nealpina
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, at the time I needed to purchase some domain names and these were the first things that I could think of, therefore might as well put these to use now Wink

My next phone may be the new iphone. Therefore if I receive an e-mail it will sync to the iphone which means I donít have to sign in to the forum. I donít get that many PMs but the e-mail address is there if anyone wants to use it. Also I do think it is a bit of fun to have these e-mail addresses Wink Laughing

Btw: does anyone have views of the new iphone, the new Blackberry Bold, or Nokia N96? Cheers

GrahamP
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nealpina wrote:
Also I do think it is a bit of fun to have these e-mail addresses Wink Laughing

I'm obviously missing out on all this fun Sad Wink
B10 V8 #790
nealpina
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be of no interest to anyone, but I forgot to renew my nealpina.com address and is now owned by someone else - it looks like a web shop in the US or a fake Godaddy page. I still own the .co.uk and .uk but never used these, and not used oal@nealpina.com for about 8 years

Therefore and extremely unlikely but if anyone gets any spam from nealpina.com it's not from me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General Chit-chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: