Silver B10 v8 with extended red leather

The place to discuss ALPINAs currently for sale - discussing ALPINAs other than your own.
hap
ALPINA
ALPINA

Silver B10 v8 with extended red leather

Post by hap » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:22 pm

ali
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ali » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Nice
Very similar interior to mine
B3 3.3 Coupe #090
D3 2.0 Biturbo Touring #098

HHamill

Post by HHamill » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:19 am

Hi hap & Ali-bumble
Yes this is my fathers car - we eventually got it advertised after posting on here asking for some advice.
As the ad says he has had it 5 years and has thoroughly enjoyed the car. However due to a lack of use and retirement it now makes more sense to sell it on to an equally enthusiastic owner who will cherish and enjoy the car.
It has not been used on a daily commute, instead weekends visiting relatives and the like.
We worded the advert last night and I uploaded it for him, so if anyone is interested and would like more info (we wanted to avoid a big long wordy ad, as anyone who knows these cars knows what it is has on board) then please contact him through the ad or through me on here.
He is a non smoker, the back seats have hardly been sat on in the last 5 years, and it hasn't had pets or kids in 😊 He put new tyres on the back last year so they have plenty on them.
Anyway I'll leave it at that, and close by echoing hap's sentiment that it is a nice car.