theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alpina owners in or near Somerset

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General ALPINA Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeedyJames

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Alpina owners in or near Somerset Reply with quote

Hi I've been very fortunate to have two B3 cars previously a touring and convertible. 109 & 274 if they are still out there I hope. Loved them both.

Possible change of circumstances means I may be able to have another . If so I fancy a b10 v8.

I know they are getting on a bit now and one of my biggest frustrations is being a wheelchair user I can't tinker with it. I wondered if I got one if there is anyone out there who would enjoy doing small things to it with me to help keep it up together? I may need help to find a good one too.

It wouldn't be a garage queen but would be looked after and enjoyed.

Thanks
James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General ALPINA Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: