B10 3.2 #061 for sale £2500 Deposit taken.

A place for members to list and discuss selling their ALPINA
jamesfuller

B10 3.2 #061 for sale £2500 Deposit taken.

Post by jamesfuller » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:55 pm

I'm considering parting with my Alpina blue 3.2 Manual with a B10 private plate.

I have owned it for approx 6 years, and in that time I've driven it on the road 3 or 4 times! What a waste :oops:

Due to the joys of working away from home I left it in the garage. It has been started regularly and still starts on the button, i have also driven it a few times just around the farm.

Please note, due to the nature of storing it, I would consider it needs recommissioning. I would recommend a full service, new fluids and oils, new tyres and brake discs and pads. Suspension wise, it remains well damped etc.

When i bought the car it had a full service, new radiator, coolant etc plus lots of other bits and bobs, later front and rear lights, Alpina floor mats.

The brass locks for the wheel centres are free and well lubricated. It has i believe 130 odd thousand on the clock.

I don't particularly want to sell, yet i would like to reduce my collection and project list to a more reasonable time frame.

There are some light storage marks in the paint, due to living in a garage with bikes and all that.

I can take some photos at the weekend and email them.
Feel free to message me with any questions.

I have no idea what its worth, but I think £2500 would be a good starting point as i don't like adverts without a price.
I would possibly swap for an old 4x4!

The car is in Northamptonshire.

Thank you for your time, James.
Last edited by jamesfuller on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jamesfuller

Post by jamesfuller » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Thank you to everyone that has messaged me. I will get the car out at the weekend for some up to date photos and details.
I will also be able to check what history I have in the folder.

For now, the details I do know.

Reg no is B10 J W F
It is number 061.
Finished in Individual Alpina blue, all the usual Alpina parts but no pinstripes.
Black leather seats, wood trim with gold Alpina inlay on passenger side.
Alpina mats.

Thank you for your patience, I will responde to email requests etc as soon as possible.

Please remember it is best to see this car as a project, hence the price.

Thank you, James.

jamesfuller

Post by jamesfuller » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:15 pm

This is provisionally sold.

Many thanks to all that have enquired.

CharlesM
ALP
ALP

Post by CharlesM » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Well done James! How many cars have you got left? (MBCLub Charles Morgan who bought your W126 420SE).

jamesfuller

Post by jamesfuller » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:59 pm

CharlesM wrote:Well done James! How many cars have you got left? (MBCLub Charles Morgan who bought your W126 420SE).
Good evening Charles.
You probably remember how torn i was about what to do with my collection. Good news is, I have been ruthless and i only have 8 now but they are the ones I really cant let go of. How is the project progressing (forgive me if i have the number wrong but is it a W114?)

CharlesM
ALP
ALP

Post by CharlesM » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:01 pm

It's a W114 James - I kept the original engine in the end, now almost complete, just waiting for the tuner to do the job of optimising it.