theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E36 B3 3.0 cabriolet. dunkalt/sapphire blue grey leather

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> Selling my ALPINA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edtex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: E36 B3 3.0 cabriolet. dunkalt/sapphire blue grey leather Reply with quote

i've only owned this car for 2 weeks Sad but the day i went to pick it up, i had a call from the guy i sold my E21 C12.3 to and i can't afford to keep both. will post picture shortly, but it's the really nice B3 3.0 1994 auto that was at auction recently. in excellent condition. only 83k miles. hard top included. everything works as it should. bad points - hood needs encouragement sometimes and a patch of the leather's worn through on the driver's bolster. the garage who bought it at auction tidied it up and serviced it. there is one of those not-that-great warranties they offer but presume you would be the beneficiary of the remaining 5 1/2 months of it. only 6 of these made i think in rhd. they're going for 20k+ in europe. i paid just under 10k for it. very regrettable sale, but i need to fund the restoration of the c1. realise i'm going to run a loss on this, so open to reasonable offers, but nothing silly please. car based in kent. transport possible.
nkotecha
ALP
ALP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any more pics
edtex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am abroad at the moment (without the car) so only able to post the pic from previous sellers. will be back weds and will do then. apologies
edtex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am taking this off the market for now. going to try and raise funds another way so i get to keep it. it's too nice to part with.
hap
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you mate it a lovely looking motor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> Selling my ALPINA All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: