theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D3 Bi-Turbo 59 Plate, stunning condition and history

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> Selling my ALPINA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
V8PBN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: D3 Bi-Turbo 59 Plate, stunning condition and history Reply with quote

Purchased by me as an approved used BMW/Alpina at 55K miles. Documented history with receipts, fresh MOT last week with no advisories, new tyres, recent genuine discs fitted by Barons BMW. Next service due in 11K miles. Virtually mint 19" Alpina alloy wheels, with recent new Alpina centres. Half leather seats, Alpina mats, BMW Professional HiFi, with Bluetooth. BMW Performance steering wheel, with LED display (a 2K option!). Minor scuff on lower front valance. Selling as new car arriving later this week. 12,495

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/alpina/stunning-alpina-d3-bi-turbo-59-plate/6765503
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> Selling my ALPINA All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: