theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello! New member and Alpina owner.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General Chit-chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twiggy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Hello! New member and Alpina owner. Reply with quote

Hey guys, just acquired my first Alpina! An Roadster S in a sterling Grey #166 (reg. RX05 ZGG). Just thought I'd introduce myself and if anyone knows this car I'd like too hear from you Smile. I'm based in Kent so if there are any events/meets I'd be more than happy too meet fellow owners!

Look forward too hearing from the Alpina community.
B10BRW
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Register, great first Alpina Very Happy , I had an Alpina Blue one a while back.
I am in Kent too.
Will be going to a classic car meet at the Bush, Blackbird and Thrush at East Peckham on the 5th of June, would be good to see you there.
Number5
ALP
ALP

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Twiggy - Great Choice of car !

You'll also find a lot of knowledge, meets and information on www.z4-forum.com for the Roadster

Cant wait to see some pictures Very Happy
Alpina Roadster S Lux #019
Twiggy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B10BRW wrote:
Welcome to the Register, great first Alpina Very Happy , I had an Alpina Blue one a while back.
I am in Kent too.
Will be going to a classic car meet at the Bush, Blackbird and Thrush at East Peckham on the 5th of June, would be good to see you there.

Thanks I'm sure it will be one of many! That's a rare find! I really wanted a blue one but this spec was good so I had to have it!

East Peckham is only a stones throw from me. I'm from Medway so weather depending I will definitely be there!
Twiggy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number5 wrote:
Welcome Twiggy - Great Choice of car !

You'll also find a lot of knowledge, meets and information on www.z4-forum.com for the Roadster

Cant wait to see some pictures Very Happy

Thanks! I will make an account and start uploading some pictures, need too go for a photo shoot soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General Chit-chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: