pics from wheels and wings sunday 23rd

Thought we'd tempt out our budding photographers. Share your photos. We'll add different themes from time to time.
billyp
A
A

pics from wheels and wings sunday 23rd

Post by billyp » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 pm

KennyJunior2
ALP
ALP

Post by KennyJunior2 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:27 am

Good shots you've got there & a cracking looking B3. It looks pretty squat on the rear springs, just the angle & grass? I've not been to wheels & wings for a few years now. Remember the last time they had a Euro fighter there. Well when that took off (with after burners lit) the sleeping child being pushed in a pram awoke with an expression of sheer terror. Truly awesome (the aircraft not the scaring of children).

Like the Mercedes truck as well, I could do with one of them. Thanks for posting.

neil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by neil » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 am

Nice shots !

Where is the event held ?

billyp
A
A

Post by billyp » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 pm

KennyJunior2 wrote:Good shots you've got there & a cracking looking B3. It looks pretty squat on the rear springs, just the angle & grass? I've not been to wheels & wings for a few years now. Remember the last time they had a Euro fighter there. Well when that took off (with after burners lit) the sleeping child being pushed in a pram awoke with an expression of sheer terror. Truly awesome (the aircraft not the scaring of children).

Like the Mercedes truck as well, I could do with one of them. Thanks for posting.
No euro fighter this time, but an old meteor put on a great show, and just the grass kenny up and down like a yo-yo and soft.

billyp
A
A

Post by billyp » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm

neil wrote:Nice shots !

Where is the event held ?
It's held at east fortune airfield(museum of flight) somewhere off the a1 south of musselburgh, concorde is one of the planes on display in a hanger

billyp
A
A

Post by billyp » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 pm