Brake info B3 3.3

Got a question about your ALPINA ask it here !
You've got the car now you need to know something, techincal advice, specific questions etc.

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

Ringo
ALP
ALP

Post by Ringo » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:37 am

Phew, didn't expect to open such a can of worms... However I do appreciate both Neal and Olli's input. The whole thing with forums is that individual info is not guaranteed to be right - the trick is to piece together the correct answer from various reply's.

I'm now completely happy - front pads have been changed with the correct ATE front pads. I've put the rears back on pending arrival of 328 rear discs and pads from euro car parts. ECP have agreed to collect the 330 discs when they drop off the 328 ones.

So car is running and job should be completed early next week.

Thanks for all the input...

Ringo

nealpina
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by nealpina » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Ringo wrote:The whole thing with forums is that individual info is not guaranteed to be right - the trick is to piece together the correct answer from various reply's
Also the person that is wrong, in this instance me. Learns that for whatsoever reason that their research is wrong :wink: Therefore in many ways it was a good thing :wink:

Back on topic, Ringo glad that the car will be all sorted early next week - great news.
Oscar Wilde & Burkard Bovensiepen: I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

ALPINA B3 3.2 Coupe Switch-Tronic ALPINA Blue
ALPINA B10 3.3 Saloon Manual Mora Metallic